LunarraStar and has a gorgeous collection of jewelry. Every piece is handmade and is truly unique. They have an amazing array of necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings and cuff links. LunarraStar was gracious enough to let me review my choice of necklace. It was a very hard decision to make since she has many adorable pieces. I finally settled on the Fairy Kisses - The Reward - fairy kiss collage Victorian necklace.
I absolutely love it! I receive so many complements on it every time i wear it. The middle pendent is glass with a strong metal backing. I love the little ruby crystal "kiss" and the tiny metal heart completes this necklace.
LunarraStar also has other collections like The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, and Cameo that are simply beautiful too.
You can also visit there sister site Dark Elegance Designs. "All products are crafted using intricate laces, velvets, beautiful cameo's and Swarovski crystal beads mixed with semi precious gemstones such as Garnet and Black Onyx to create unique, elegant and imaginative Victorian, Gothic, Steampunk and Fairytale jewellery."
And now for the giveaway!
One reader will win their choice of any item up to £25 which is about $40.00 from LunarraStar or Dark Elegance Designs!
The giveaway is open to all in the USA and UK.
One winner will be chosen randomly using random.org. I will notify the winner via email, you will have 3 days to respond with your info. After the 3 days are up and no response, a new winner will be chosen.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
Number 1 is mandatory to enter the giveaway!
The giveaway ends Wednesday February 23rd at midnight!
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (one entry =1 comment)
2. Visit the LunarraStar or Dark Elegance Designs website and tell me which product you would love to win! (one entry = 1 comment)
4. Follow LunarraStar on Twitter here (one entry = 1 comment)
5. "Like" me on Facebook here (two entries = 2 separate comments)
6. Follow me on Twitter here (two entries = 2 separate comments)
7. Grab my blog Button and tell me where it is on your page. Please make sure to leave your blog address. I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (five entries = 5 separate comments)
8. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please make sure to leave a URL. I will be checking. (five entries = 5 separate comments)
9. Blog about this giveaway -leave the link (four entries = 4 separate comments)