Thursday, October 7, 2010

Project: Guest Bedroom

Yesterday on Craigslist the Hubby and I found this awesome full size bed wood bed frame for free! We have a spare room that we have been wanting to turn into a guest bedroom for a while now. Currently the room is kind of a office/laundry/storage room. Now that we have a bed, its slowly but surely going to turn into a guest bedroom.
Here is the look we are going to try for:

I love the idea they have going on with the frames!

 Basically a modern Shabby Chic look. The bed frame is really cute but definitely needs to be sanded down and either refinished or painted. I will post some before and after pics as soon everything is done!
Stay tuned because i have some awesome giveaways coming soon too!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy following your blog... even so much so that I shared some awards with you! You can find them here: http://familyof6on26kyear.blogspot.com/2010/10/yay-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the before and after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staci: Thank you so much for the blog awards! You are so sweet! Thank You! Sorry i'm a lil late in accepting them!

    Losing Brownies: I will post pics as soon as the project is done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower, I can not wait to see the outcome when your done

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments