My husband Kevin and i loooovvveee to BBQ! So to say the least i was thrilled to do a review for Country Bob's All Purpose sauce!
"Country Bob's all purpose sauce is in a class by itself. It is more than a steak sauce, because of its unique flavor and the variety of uses. You can grill, cook, and marinate with it, or put it in your soups, stews, baked beans, and your other favorite dishes." Its also gluten free!
Country Bob's website also offers a great variety of recipes to use with the sauce.
I decided to make Country Chicken Kabobs-without the kabob.
I used the recipe listed but instead of chopping the chicken in pieces, i just slathered the sauce on a whole piece of chicken and stuck it under the broiler until it was done. Served it with a Baked potato and steamed broccoli.
Here is the recipe: (this recipe is without the kabob part) You need to go here for the Kabob recipe.
1/2 cup Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (or may substitute Spicy Hot)
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 cloves crushed garlic
2 T Dijon mustard with seeds
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast.
Mix first four ingredients. Slather sauce on the chicken. Grill it on the BBQ or stick it under the broiler until done and no longer pink.
The end result....Amazing chicken!
Or you can enter for a chance to win two bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce in this giveaway below!
This giveaway will have TWO winners each receiving two bottles of
Number 1 is mandatory to enter the giveaway!
The giveaway ends Monday November 22nd 2010 at 10pm
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (one entry =1 comment)
2. Visit the website Country Bob's recipes here and tell me which recipe you would use with Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (one entry = 1 comment)
3. Sign up for Country Bob's newsletter here (one entry = 1 comment)
4. "Like" me on Facebook here (two entries = 2 separate comments)
5. Follow me on Twitter here (two entries = 2 separate comments)
6. Grab my Button (4 entries = 4 separate comments)
7. Blog about this giveaway -leave the link (5 entries = 5 separate comments)