Saturday, November 27, 2010

Review: Eco Store USA

About them:
"Our eco friendly household cleaning products are as effective as the leading supermarket brands, and our body and baby care ranges are gentle on your skin and are simply beautiful to use. Our hand and body washes are made from naturally derived ingredients that gently cleanse, condition and nourish your skin. All of our products are made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals, that bring people closer to nature with non-toxic, environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint."

Eco Store was gracious enough to let me review two awesome products!
The first was the Baby Sleepy Time Bath. I have a really hard time sleeping at night a lot. I thought why not give this Baby Bath Time stuff a shot? I know its for babies but it could work for me. When it came in the mail, right away i went and took a bath and added a few capsules of the Bath Time. I soaked in the hot bath for about 25 minutes. When i got out i felt very relaxed. I went to bed soon after the bath and slept great without waking! This stuff really works and has a very soothing lavender scent to it. Its perfect for everyone and i highly recommend trying it!                         
The second product i tried from Eco Store was the Citrus Based All Purpose Cleaner.
                I cannot tell you enough how much i love this stuff! I'm really sensitive to smells and my skin is also really sensitive. Its very difficult for me to find cleaning products that are natural, eco friendly and don't contain harmful chemicals. Then i tried Eco Store All Purpose Cleaner! The smell it leaves is a fresh natural scent. It didnt irritate my skin the slightest bit. I love that i could use it around kids and my dogs and wouldn't have to worry about harmful chemicals hurting them. Now i now many natural cleaners don't actually clean very well but this All Purpose Cleaner removes grime and other messes with ease and works great.
Also feel free to visit them on there Facebook page here and there Twitter page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments