Yoreganics is Eco friendly company making laundry and bath products that are 100% natural and pure.
Kim was sweet enough to send me the Yoreganics Laundry Trio Sampler.
I have been trying to be more Eco Friendly. Chemicals are in everything now. Especially laundry detergent.
I have very sensitive skin and finding a laundry detergent that doesn't break me out in hives is hard to find. Until i tried Yoreganics.
The sampler included soap nuts: Soap nuts fall from the Soapberry tree found in Northern India and Nepal.
The outta shell of theses dried fruit berries contain saponin which creates a natural soap later when agitated in water.
Its also included a mini bottle of stain remover. The citrus smell is wonderful! And the remover really works!
It removes ink, blood, salad dressing, spaghetti sauce, pet accidents and more!
I also received a bag of powder that whitens and brightens clothes:
It contains no bleach, fragrances or phosphates. and works great to get out any stubborn stain. Its also color safe!!!
I did the ultimate test and sprayed some stain remover on very stinky wet towels. I added some whitener to the hot water before loading in the towels and threw in the soap nuts! (They are kept contained in the cutest little bag!) When the load was finished washing my towels, they smelled so clean and fresh! Not like the fake scents that just mask the smell in most chemical store bought detergents.
Yoreganics have also been gracious enough to host a giveaway and offer one of my readers a Yoreganics Laundry Trio!
The giveaway is open to all in the US.
One winner will be chosen randomly using random.org. I will notify the winner via email, you will have 2 days to respond with your info. After the 2 days is up and no response, a new winner will be chosen.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
Number 1 is mandatory to enter the giveaway!
The giveaway ends Monday December 13th at midnight!
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (one entry =1 comment)
2. Visit the Yoreganics website and tell me which product you would love to try (one entry = 1 comment)
3. "Like" Yoreganics on Facebook here (one entry = 1 comment)
4. Follow Yoreganics on Twitter here (one entry = 1 comment)
5. "Like" me on Facebook here (two entries = 2 separate comments)
6. Follow me on Twitter here (two entries = 2 separate comments)
7. Grab my blog Button and tell me where it is on your page. Please make sure to leave your
blog address. I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (five entries = 5 separate comments)
8. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please make sure to leave a URL. I will be checking. (five entries = 5 separate comments)
9. Blog about this giveaway -leave the link (four entries = 4 separate comments)
Now That’s Love by Ree
1 day ago