About them and their mission:
We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow.
At the deepest essence of our philosophy, we want to create a bridge between you and the many talented artisans across the globe.
We want you to know about who you're buying from. We want you to feel that attachment to the product and to the hands that created it.
In the spirit of the Internet, let us bring you together.
NOVICA. The World is Your Market.
I chose to review the Sterling silver half hoop earrings, 'Moon in the Forest' from Thailand.
The intricate work of the design is amazing and the sterling sliver makes them strong, but light and durable.
They are a very versatile type of earring. You can wear from day to night. I gave them to my mom because she adored them so much! She wears them with pretty much everything. The earrings came in a beautiful handmade mulberry paper box. With a picture and a note thanking me for my purchase in Thai and also English. Now how neat is that?!
Novica has also been gracious enough to host a giveaway
and offer one of my readers $30.00 Gift Code!
This Giveaway is open to all in the US.
One winner will be chosen randomly using random.org. I will notify the winner via email, you will have 2 days to respond with your info. After the 2 days is up and no response, a new winner will be chosen.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
Number 1 is mandatory to enter the giveaway!
The giveaway ends Friday December 3rd 2010 at 11:55pm
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (one entry =1 comment)
2. Visit the Novica website and tell me which item you would love to win (one entry = 1 comment)
3. "Like" me on Facebook here (two entries = 2 separate comments)
4. Follow me on Twitter here (two entries = 2 separate comments)
5. Grab my blog Button and tell me where it is on your page. Please make sure to leave your blog address. I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (four entries = 4 separate comments)
6. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please make sure to leave a URL. I will be checking. (four entries = 4 separate comments)
7. Blog about this giveaway -leave the link (3 entries = 3 separate comments)